Keep It Sweetly Simple!

Simple easy service with one of Canberra's most experienced celebrants. (I have married over 1400 couples.) Your beautiful, memorable and personalised alternative to a Registry Office wedding. Only one one-hour meeting required and the next time we meet, it's your wedding day!

07 July 2009

A Happy Start Part Two

(continued from Post One Part One below)
Here are a couple of lovely photos Kristen sent me that I’ve scanned and cropped.
The photos are by Kelly Tunney.
(To be fair to Kelly, I must tell you that the photos below are scanned images of photos and have lost quality in the scanning.)




Kristen wrote me:
(and gave permission for me to share)
‘...We were so pleased with how the day went and so many people commented on how wonderful the ceremony was (someone even mentioned that you looked as happy to be marrying us as we were to be getting married, which I thought was a great compliment!)
Thank you so much again...’





Bryony and Josh wed in the Heart Garden on February 19 this year

- Watch this space for Post One Part Three. There'll be lots of photos from the wedding.
Michele

No comments: