Keep It Sweetly Simple!

Simple easy service with one of Canberra's most experienced celebrants. (I have married over 1400 couples.) Your beautiful, memorable and personalised alternative to a Registry Office wedding. Only one one-hour meeting required and the next time we meet, it's your wedding day!

19 March 2020

General info post, with some images of very happy occasions 2018 - 2020

Taisa and Ernesto married in my Heart Garden
in  the first week of Spring  - September 2019

You are most welcome to marry in my beautiful Heart Garden and, as always, there is NO EXTRA FEE for this. Adult guests: up to 12. All children welcome.


My all-inclusive fee is $650.
Phone me or text: 0406 376 375
any day 9am to 9pm


Hello, and welcome

I can't believe it's been three years since I posted on my blog! (And there's been no change to my fee.)

I guess I’ve kept my focus on Facebook and Instagram. Blogger and Pinterest have gone into the background. I plan to create a new simple website soon, using Canva, the amazing Aussie design tool.

And now it’s April 2023. Last year was a happy one for me with lots of weddings, several in my Heart Garden. This year I've been celebrant at seven wonderful weddings already. Four were in my garden.

If you'd like me to be celebrant at your wedding - like over fourteen hundred other couples - then please contact me here. Or email me at contact@celebrantcanberra dotcomdotau. (Emails are my preference.) Or send me a Message on facebook Messenger. Or phone or text me on 0406 376 375 anytime from 9am to 9pm, any day. I'd love to be there for you both on your most special day.

2018

Amy and Michelle, with Michele
Redbrow Garden  Murrumbateman NSW
17 November 2018

Krystle and Chris
Old Parliament House Rose Gardens
24 November

Barbara and Mick
The Heart Garden
24 November

Mick and Barbara leave The Heart Garden 
as newlyweds

Kirsten and Brendan, just married!
Canberra Nara Peace Park
8 December 2018

2019

Sandra and Thomas, newlyweds
Oi Shan (Sandra) and Thomas
National Rose Gardens, Old Parliament House
5 January

Maew and Nouhad
MV Southern Cross on Lake Burley Griffin
13 January



Corinne and Andrew
National Botanic Gardens
2 February 19


Nicole arrives with her Dad for her marriage with Luke
Lanyon Homestead
6 April 2019
Happiness all around!


Amy and Daniel married at the
National Rose Gardens  Old Parliament House
Sunday 21 April 19
Harkamal and Sourab
married in The Heart Garden
21 June 2019
Radiating their joy :)


Bec and Terry married at their home in Queanbeyan
on June 22.
Lots of fun!

Lori is arriving for her marriage to Craig.
(Several orbs appeared in this photo)
The Heart Garden
30 June 2019
Sunny winter's day for the wedding of Craig and Lori

Felix and Jasmine
married in The Heart Garden.
Jasmine arrived with her father
7 July 19


Megan and Andrew married in the green room,
The Heart Garden
2 August 19

Michael and Steph 
married at Brassey Hotel Barton ACT
26 October 19

Holly arrived with her Dad Mark, for her marriage with Diego.
The Heart Garden 28 October 2019



Here is the heart at the Heart Garden gate.
If you choose to marry in this lovely, peaceful romantic garden, this is where you'll enter.

Leanna and Ryan married in the Heart Garden
8 November 2019 

2020

Hope and Charles married at
Canberra Bejing Garden
on 29 February 2020
A beautiful location for setting up a wedding.
Canberra Bejing Garden  Yarralumla ACT
Kali and Lincoln married in my Heart Garden
on 7 March 2020
Ten years together, and this is their wedding day. I share their happiness.
(I was celebrant for Lincoln's mother and her late husband, back in the 90's)

I hope all these joyful images inspire you to choose me as your celebrant for your 'beautifully simple, simply beautiful' wedding.

Sincerely
Michele





No comments: